The Westin Westminster is conveniently located close to metro Denver attraction, sports arenas, fabulous entertainment, and numerous Denver restaurants. Situated in a premier Colorado location, this Denver hotel is always in good company.
Things to do in Westminster
- Westminster Promenade: Surrounded by things to do in Westminster, The Westin Westminster is ideally located between Denver and Boulder, in the heart of Colorado. The Westin Westminster is located in the Westminster Promenade, an outdoor pedestrian village with numerous options for dining and entertainment. There are quiet cafes, unique sculptures, fountains, and not to mention the beautiful backdrop of the Colorado Roc Westminster Promenade.
- Westminster Recreation Center: Guests enjoy access to this facility, which is within easy walking distance to the hotel, featuring a natural stone rock climbing wall, extensive cardio and weight lifting equipment, three indoor pools, sauna, steam room, hot tub, and more.
- Skiing: Click here to see nearby areas for skiing.
Things to Do in Denver
Surrounded by things to do in Denver, The Westin Westminster Hotel is ideally located to explore Denver and take advantage of the beautiful Colorado scenery during your stay at The Westin Westminster Hotel.
- Denver Sports: Calling all sports fanatics - The Mile High City is home to seven professional sports teams! Catch a hockey or basketball game at The Pepsi Center, watch a football team take the field at Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium, or cheer on a baseball team at Coors Field.
- Denver Shopping: The 16th Street Mall in Denver is famous for its outstanding shopping. When you visit Denver, be sure to check out the endless boutiques and stores, all just minutes from our hotel.
Things to do in Boulder
The Westin Westminster's prime location offers superior access to Boulder. Be sure to explore all the things to do in Boulder when visiting this active city. Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, Boulder is known for its outdoor activities, but has many indoor activities that will suit all ages and abilities. .
- Boulder Arts : Boulder is known for its devoted art scene, with over 30 art galleries, four museums, and multiple theaters. During your stay, be sure to take advantage of the cultural side of this mountain town.
- Boulder Local Attractions + Restaurants : Boulder has a wide range of interesting and fun attractions suitable for all age levels, as well as great food. Boulder is home to many of the top cyclists, mountain bikers, runners, and skiers. Surrounded by the Colorado Rocky Mountains, it's easy to see why this mountain town attracts athletes year round. Boulder is also the recipient of Bon Appetit's Foodie Town in America, 2010.