Employment at NAMIC
How do I apply for a position with NAMIC?
Available positions will be posted on this website under "Current Job Postings." Qualified individuals should send their resume and salary expectations to:
- E-mail: Please use the e-mail posted for each specific job opening
- Fax: 317-872-4061
- Mail: NAMIC
Attn: Human Resources
3601 Vincennes Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268
What kinds of jobs are available at NAMIC?
NAMIC has a wide array of jobs requiring staff with very diverse educational and experience backgrounds. Our positions range from administrative to executive level. A sample of current job titles includes:
- State Affairs Manager (lobbyist)
- Public Policy Director
- Marketing Manager
- Member Services Coordinator
- Software Engineer
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Staff Accountant
- Federal Affairs Director (lobbyist)
- Media Relations Manager
This is only a short list of positions at NAMIC. There are approximately 70 different positions at NAMIC and the affiliate organizations.
Where are NAMIC and the affiliate organizations located?
NAMIC, NIA, and NAMICO are located at the NAMIC headquarters office at 3601 Vincennes Road on the northwest side of Indianapolis, Indiana. This building is located in the College Park office complex, near the Pyramids.
NAMIC's Federal Affairs Department is located at 20 F Street NW, Suite 510, Washington, D.C.
What is the working environment at NAMIC?
NAMIC offers a professional, yet friendly, office environment.
Our values include:
- Ethical Behavior
- Service to Others
- Accountable for Our Actions
- Valuing Employees
Our key staff characteristics are:
- Results Oriented
Our management philosophy is:
- Empower our People
- Plan for the Association's Future
- Attract and Retain Quality Staff
- Provide Clear Expectations
What benefits go with employment at NAMIC?
NAMIC has worked hard to offer an excellent benefits and compensation package to our staff.
- Medical, dental, vision, and additional life insurance at group rates
- Immediate entry and vesting in our 401(k) plan with a match of $.50 per $1.00 contributed, up to 6% of income after one year of service
- Free life insurance at one times annual rate of pay
- Generous vacation allowance
- Flexible work hours for many positions
NAMIC is an equal opportunity employer.