NAMIC Inducts Professional Farm Mutual Manager Class of 2010
SAN DIEGO (September 20, 2010) – The National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies recognized its newest class of Professional Farm Mutual Managers during its 115th Annual Convention. The new designees will be recognized at the Farm Mutual Conference Annual Business Meeting today.
With the induction of the Class of 2010, 219 active farm mutual managers have now completed the designation.
The PFMM Class of 2010 includes:
- Randall K. Drivenga, president, First Maxfield Mutual Insurance Company, Denver, Iowa
- Marc Evans, treasurer, Kentucky Growers Insurance Company, Inc., Lexington, Ky.
- Brad Fortner, manager, Farmers Mutual Insurance Company, Rogers, Ark.
- Leslie E. Hardison, manager, Greene County Mutual Insurance Company, Greenfield, Ill.
- Lisa Harvey, manager, Farmers Mutual Insurance Company of Grant & Blackford Counties, Marion, Ind.
- Lynn Jensen, policy processing, Wausau-Stettin Mutual Insurance Company, Wausau, Wis.
- Steven P. Krna, president & CEO, Genesee Patrons Cooperative Insurance Company, Batavia, N.Y.
- Leo O. LaRocque, loss control supervisor, Co-operative Insurance Companies, Middlebury, Vt.
- Debora K. Liden, manager, Bray-Gentilly Mutual Insurance, Thief River Falls, Minn.
- George Luthe, manager, Woodford County Mutual Insurance Company, Eureka, Ill.
- Renee Quinn, assistant comptroller, RVOS Farm Mutual Insurance Company, Temple, Texas
- Andy Reavis, field representative, Billings Mutual Insurance Company, Billings, Mo.
- James E. Viney, president & CEO, Sugar Creek Mutual Insurance Company, Elkhorn, Wis.
To become a PFMM, farm mutual executives must submit a completed PFMM designation application; be active in management of a farm mutual insurance company at the time of completion; have a minimum of five years of property insurance experience at the time of completion; attend any NAMIC educational event within five years of successful completion of taking the first PFMM course module; and attend and complete the Strategic Business Management, Underwriting & Claims, and Financial Management course modules within five years of the initial application.
For further information, contact
Director of Media Relations
(202) 580-6742 Tel