While at the Renaissance World Golf Village Resort, there is plenty to do without leaving the property.
- World Golf Hall of Fame: Learn about the history of golf, test your skill at many hands-on exhibits and immerse yourself in this timeless game.
- IMAX Theater @ the World Golf Hall of Fame: The ultimate movie experience just steps away featuring a variety of educational and entertaining movies including the latest Hollywood blockbusters.
- Spa Laterra : Escape into a world of total comfort, relaxation, and rejuvenation. Their first-class-service includes a variety of massages, scrubs, aromatherapy, facials and complete salon services.
- Murrary Bros. Caddy Shack: Designed to look and feel like a country club gone away, the restaurant combines the Murray brothers' sense of irreverence with their love of golf. Diners might event spot a random gopher!
- King & Bear Golf Course: The only collaboration between golf's greatest legends, Arnold Palmer and Jack Nicklaus, set among pristine lakes, beautiful Loblolly pines and stately oak trees, each hole contains characteristics of both players to create this unique golf course.
- Slammer & Squire : This 18-hole championship course was designed by Bobby Weed with design consultants Sam "The Slammer” Snead and Gene "The Squire" Sarazen is one of St. Augustine Florida's favorite golf courses.
When leaving the resort visit beautiful St. Augustine. Rich in the old and new, St. Augustine blends historic sites, famous restaurants, shopping from antiques to boutiques and breathtaking nature.
- Knot Tied Down Charters: St. Augustine charter fishing doesn’t get any better. The Knot Tied Down and her crew are your ticket to a great offshore charter fishing experience.
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park: Gaining accreditation from the American Association of Zoos and Aquariums in 1989, the Alligator Farm strives to instill appreciation and understanding of crocodilians and other wildlife in all guests by offering a thrilling way to view these magnificent creatures.
- Old Town Trolley Tours: Old Town Trolley Tours brings the best of the city to life through their unique blend of transportation and entertainment. Climb aboard and experience the humorous tales and interesting trivia of their friendly conductors as they bring 500 years of American history to life.
- Anastasia State Park: Enjoy camping, beachcombing, swimming, picnicking, fishing, windsurfing, hiking, wildlife viewing, boating and more at this 1,600 acre park.
- The Lightner Museum : Relics of America’s Gilded Age are elegantly exhibited on the museum’s three floors. Costumes, furnishings, mechanical musical instruments and other artifacts give you a glimpse into 19th century daily life.
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Museum : Dedicated to discovering, preserving, presenting and keeping alive the story of the nation’s oldest port.
- St. Augustine Outlets: St. Augustine Outlet Mall is a dynamic shopping destination, not to be missed. The array of shops include Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Saks Fifth Avenue, Lucky Brand Jeans, and the only Gucci Outlet in the Southeast United States.
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets : With 85 outlet stores including Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Coach, Gap Outlet, J. Crew, Nike, and Tommy Hilfiger impressive savings can be found every corner.
For more information on things to do while in St. Augustine, please visit the St. Augustine & Ponte Verdra Visitors and Convention Bureau at www.floridahistoriccoast.com.